Very often while driving I see settings throughout the city and think, "That would be a nice picture." It then occurred to me that I could actually take pictures of the things I see. What started out as something to pass time while waiting for fares as a taxi driver has become a little bit more.
What will come of this? I have a few ideas; for now, enjoy Cleveland through my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday, April 14, 2006

Driving Through the Flats

This is now one of my favoite pictures - right up there with the picture in my profile (which I took during iNGENUiTY).

I used to "live" in the room on the second floor - only one window (Left Bank Building)
Stonebridge, Phase 5 (you can see more of these here)
This is really going to look different in the next five years.

There was only one person on this train.
I like this shot too.

No comments: