Very often while driving I see settings throughout the city and think, "That would be a nice picture." It then occurred to me that I could actually take pictures of the things I see. What started out as something to pass time while waiting for fares as a taxi driver has become a little bit more.
What will come of this? I have a few ideas; for now, enjoy Cleveland through my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday, April 14, 2006

Flickr Group

I created a group on Flickr to store my dashboard photos.
It is called... View from the Dashboard.
Pretty original
This way you can view at a better resolution and do whatever people who are hip to Web 2.0 do to photos. Of course I use a Creative Commons license.
The pol will probably have more photos on it then what is posted here. Consider the photos here to be the better of the pics.
The group is set to invie only, so if you are interested in providing photos to the pool, let me know.

No comments: