Very often while driving I see settings throughout the city and think, "That would be a nice picture." It then occurred to me that I could actually take pictures of the things I see. What started out as something to pass time while waiting for fares as a taxi driver has become a little bit more.
What will come of this? I have a few ideas; for now, enjoy Cleveland through my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Fulton Road Bridge

By this time next year, a large portion of the Fulton Road Bridge located in Old Brooklyn above the Cleveland Zoo will have been demolished for replacement.
If you are ot aware of this or would like more info, go to the official site for information. It hasn't been update since last November, but there is still some good information available.
I took a ride around the structure to gather some shots for preservation.





No comments: